REFUNDS & RETURNS:
If you wish to return any item you have 7 days following delivery/collection of your order to return for a full refund.
The customer will be responsible for returning the item(s) and responsible for any associates costs unless it is agreed with Paws & Claws that the item being returned is damaged or of quality that is unacceptable. Any returned item must be in the condition in which it was delivered, unopened packaging and not chewed/tried/tested by any animal! Upon receipt of the unacceptable item(s) a refund will be made within 7 working days.
If you wish to return any item please follow the following steps:
- Email : email@example.com with 1) item you wish to return 2) reason for return
- We will get back to you within 48 hours with confirmation if this item will be refunded at the expense of Paws & Claws or if the client will be responsible.
- If Paws & Claws is responsible for the return this will be arranged and details will be given to the customer. If the customer is responsible, they will have 7 days from the date of Step 2 to return the item in it’s original condition and packaging to receive a full refund.
- All returned items must be received by Paws & Claws in the same packaging and condition to that of when it was delivered.
- A refund will be made within 7 working days of receipt of the item. A refund will be made via bank transfer, the customer is responsible for ensuring Paws & Claws are in receipt of the correct bank details for the refund to be made.
It should be noted that “NATURAL” dog treats and chews come in a range of size, colour and weight and items purchased may differ from those shown on the website. Allowance must be made for this.
No item will be accepted back if it is not in it’s original packaging or has been chewed / damaged in any way.
We would welcome the opportunity to rectify any issue a customer has prior to any complaint or negative comment / messages are made.